Dawa sentence example
- By Christmas 1902 the railway, called the Imperial Ethiopian railway, was completed to Dire Dawa (or Adis Harrar), 30 m.
- The Daua (or Dawa) is formed by the mountain torrents which have their rise S.
- " Moon " is zlava in written and dawa in spoken language, in which -va is a suffix; the word itself is zla-, cognate to the Mongol ssara, Sokpa sara, Gyarung t-sile, Vayu cholo, &c. The common spoken word for " head " is go, written mgo, to which the Manipuri moko and the Mishmi mkura are related.
- of Dire Dawa, whence there is a railway (188 m.
- The Jibuti-Dire Dawa railway has been mentioned above.Advertisement
- From Dire Dawa to Harrar there is well-made carriage road, and from Harrar to Adis Ababa the caravan track is kept in good order, the river Hawash being spanned by an iron bridge.
- There is also a direct trade route from Dire Dawa to the capital.
- (In the alternative British capitalists interested in the company would have obtained control of the line.) The French government's help enabled the railway to be completed to Dire Dawa, 28 m.
- Dawa (founded by Shia clergy in 1968) membership was made punishable by death.
- Finally there was a ' dawa ' or invitation for people to join the sit-in.Advertisement