Daud sentence example
- A younger brother of Toghrul, Daud, took possession of Mer y and Herat.
- These two tractates, with which `Ilayyuj had laid the foundations of scientific Hebrew grammar, were recognized by Abulwalid as the basis of his own grammatical investigations, and Abraham Ibn Daud, when enumerating the great Spanish Jews in his history, sums up the significance of R.
- The plural rabbanim was employed to describe the later Jewish scholars (so, for example, in the historian Ahraham Ibn Daud, 12th century).
- Said Mahommed, son of Mirza Daud, a chief mullah at Meshed, whose mother was the reputed daughter of Suleiman, declared himself king, and imprisoned and blinded Shah Rukh.
- Abraham Ibn Daud >>Advertisement
- The choice fell on Daud Pasha, an Armenian Catholic, who was installed on the 4th of July.
- It therefore ran across the promontory from the vicinity of Un Kapan Kapusi (Porta Platea), at the Stamboul head of the Inner Bridge, to the neighbourhood of Daud Pasha Kapusi (Porta S.
- (11) The sites of the old harbours between Chatladi Kapu and Daud Pasha Kapusi.
- 'ABRAHAM IBN DAUD (c. II Io-1180), Jewish historiographer and philosopher of Toledo.
- Ibn Daud was one of the first Jewish scholastics to adopt the Aristotelian system; his predecessors were mostly neo-Platonists.Advertisement