Dasent sentence example
- Sir George Webbe Dasent >>
- Dasent, Popular Tales from the Norse).
- Vigfusson, translated by Sir George Dasent (1887-1894), and the edition of Dr Joseph Anderson (1873); James Wallace, Account of the Islands of Orkney (1700; new ed., 1884); George Low, Tour through the Islands of Orkney and Shetland in 1774 (1879); G.
- Dasent's Burnt Njal is a model of methodical investigation into an intricate and somewhat important subject.
- For some of his exploits Dasent's Tales from the Norse (2nd ed., Appendix) may be consulted.Advertisement
- 3 The " departmental " arrangement prevails among the polytheism of civilized peoples, ' Dasent, Bragi's Telling: Younger Edda, P. 94.
- Dasent's Prose or Younger Edda (Stockholm, 1842); the Corpus Septentrionale already referred to; C. F.