Darko sentence example
- It's home to Donnie Darko, a brilliant but troubled teenager, plagued by terrifying visions which he alone knows the meaning of.
- It 's home to Donnie Darko, a brilliant but troubled teenager, plagued by terrifying visions which he alone knows the meaning of.
- His screen credits include Donnie Darko, Brokeback Mountain, The Day After Tomorrow, and Love and Other Drugs.
- Jake also gained attention for playing sweetly troubled characters, first in Donnie Darko and then in the Jennifer Aniston favorite, The Good Girl.
- Seth Rogen also appeared in the film Donnie Darko (2001), starring Jake Gyllenhaal, and an episode of Dawson's Creek (2003).Advertisement
- In 2001, the California singer/songwriter Gary Jules recorded a sparse, slowed down version of the song for the soundtrack to the indie film, Donnie Darko which starred a young Jake Gyllenhaal.
- The song played over the ending credits to Donnie Darko, a film that has since gone on to be a cult classic, and has also achieved a high level of success outside of the movie.