Dark-colored sentence example
- Neither metal, when it emerges from the furnace, has any beauty, shakudo being simply dark-colored copper and shibuichi pale gun-metal.
- Herbs will keep longer if stored in a cool, dry, dark place in tins or dark-colored glass containers.
- Aside from itching, scratching and howling, one of the tell-tale signs of a cat ear mite infection is a horde of dark-colored gunk within your cat's ears.
- A light-colored bathroom will appear larger than a dark-colored one will.
- If your subject is wearing light-colored clothing, then place her in front of a dark-colored background.Advertisement
- There is also a risk of cutting the dog's nail too close to the quick, especially when cutting a dark-colored or black nail where the quick is impossible to see.
- Once you understand better what colors look good on you, you can decide whether you want to wear a dark-colored camisole to minimize a full bust, or a brighter color to bring attention to the top half of your body.
- Soft contacts are available that can change the color of dark-colored eyes.
- Symptoms include high fever, jaundice (yellow eyes and skin) and dark-colored vomit, a sign of internal bleeding.
- Colors - The colors of the squares alternate between a dark-colored square and a light-colored square.Advertisement
- The player with the dark-colored game pieces places his queen on the middle black square on the first row of his side of the game board.
- Even if you're not the type to dress for attention, a classic wardrobe can set off a pair high heeled boots perfectly, especially when worn with tight, skinny jeans, dark-colored pencil skirts, and creatively cut blazers.
- A lined or dark-colored robe is best for this case.
- Some advanced melanomas look like large, dark-colored tumors on the skin.
- At the end of the 19th century teams would customarily wear a dark-colored uniform for their away games and a white color for the home team.Advertisement