Dario sentence example
- The Palazzo Dario with its dedication, Urbis genio, the superb Manzoni-Montecuculi-Polignac, with its friezes of spread-eagles in low relief, and the Vendramini-Calergi or Non nobis palace, whose facade is characterized by its roundheaded windows of grouped twin lights between columns, are among the more important; though beautiful specimens, such as the Palazzo Trevisan on the Rio della Paglia, and the Palazzo Corner Reali at the Fava, are to be found all over the city.
- high, executed in marble by Antonio Dario in 1664-1680.
- Dario said, " Tony is a very experienced player who has played at a very high level.
- Dario G might not have former North Ender and former Burnley target Colin Murdock available tonight.
- With his fellow-pupils at Padua he had been affectionate; and for two of them, Dario da Trevigi and Marco Zoppo, he retained a steady friendship. That he had a high opinion of himself was natural, for no artist of his epoch could produce more manifest vouchers of marked and progressive attainment.Advertisement
- The answers are to be found in Edward 's Theater Company 's production of Dario Fo 's riotous comedy.
- Yes, Javier Camara and Dario Grandinetti are superb in very complicated roles.
- In 1972 the label was "re-started" by Dario Sattui, Vittorio's great-great grandson.