Dareste sentence example
- Dareste, "La Loi Gombette," in the Journal des savants (July 1891).
- Antoine Elisabeth Cleophas Dareste de la Chavanne >>
- ANTOINE ELISABETH CLEOPHAS DARESTE DE LA CHAVANNE (1820-1882), French historian, was born in Paris on the 28th of October 1820, of an old Lyons family.
- Before the publication of Lavisse's great work, Dareste's general history of France was the best of its kind; it surpassed in accuracy the work of Henri Martin, especially in the ancient periods, just as Martin's in its turn was an improvement upon that of Sismondi.
- Rodolphe Madeleine Dareste De La Chavanne >>Advertisement
- Reformationszeit, pp. 542-608; C. Dareste, Th.
- Dareste in the Nouvelle Revue historique de droit francais et etranger (1900, p. 143).
- Dareste, Etudes d'histoire de droit, pp. 356-381 (Paris, 1889); Arbois de Jubainville and Paul Collinet, Etudes sur le droit celtique (2 vols., Paris, 1895); Joyce, Social History of Ancient Ireland, vol.