Danse sentence example
- " Ici " In C'Est Le Bon Y In Qui Danse Ici Can Be Nowhere Else But In Old France Le Bon Vin Alone Proves This.
- Dances, especially the indecent hula, " danse du ventre," were favourite entertainments.
- I had some cavils about the Danse Infernale, whose ethnic roots are very visible.
- Paraphrases, Auber, Tarantella di bravura (Masaniello); Verdi, Rigoletto, Ernani, 11 Trovatore; Mendelssohn, " Hochzeitsmarsch and Elfenreigen "; Gounod, Valse de Faust, Les Adieux de Romeo et Juliette; Tschaikowsky, Polonaise; Dargomiyski, Tarantelle; Cui, Tarantella; Saint-Satins, Danse macabre; Schubert, Soirees de Vienne, Valses caprices, 1-9.
- Beethoven's Nine Symphonies; Berlioz's " Symphonie fantastique," " Harold en Italie "; Benediction et Serment (Benvenuto Cellini); Danse des Sylphes (Damnation de Faust); Weber's overtures, Der Freischiitz, Euryanthe, Oberon, Jubilee; Beethoven's and Hummel's Septets; Schubert's Divertissement a la Hongroise; Beethoven's Concertos in C minor, G and E flat (orchestra for a second piano); Wagner's Tannhauser overture, march, romance, chorus of pilgrims; Lohengrin, Festzug and Brautlied, Elsa's Brautgang, Elsa's Traum, Lohengrin's Verweiss an Elsa; Fliegender Hollander, Spinnlied; Rienzi, Gebet; Rheingold, Walhall; Meistersinger, " Am stillen Herd "; Tristan, Isolde's Liebestod; Chopin's six Chants Polonais; Meyerbeer's Schillermarsch; Bach's six organ Preludes and Fugues; Prelude and Fugue in G minor; Beethoven, Adelaide; 6 miscellaneous and 6 Geistliche Lieder; Liederkreis; Rossini's Les Soirees musicales; Schubert, 59 songs; Schumann, 13 songs; Mendelssohn, 8 songs; Robert Franz, 13 songs.Advertisement
- Danse Photo: This video shows the five positions, with a variation in the arms of first position (low, then high) and third/fourth arms positions.
- The style of dance became known by the French term "danse du ventre", literally "dance of the belly."
- Woods, the director of the Aman International Dance Company, wrote a comprehensive history of belly dancing from the end of the 19th century called "Danse du ventre-A Fresh Appraisal" for Arabesque Magazine.