Dano sentence example
- in Hungaria, 1281-1375 (Budapest, 1887); Dano Gruber, The Struggle of Louis I.
- But the losses to Dutch trade were so serious that negotiations for peace were set on foot by the burgher party of Holland, and Cromwell being not unwilling, an agreement was reached in the Treaty of Westminster, signed on Provinces with a view to the settlement of the Dano Swedish question, which ended in securing a northern peace in 1660, and in keeping the Baltic open for Dutch trade.
- Various geysers and cold and warm sulphur springs are found in the centre of the residency, and on a ridge of the Karang Mountain is the large crater-lake Dano, a great part of which was drained by the government in 1835 for rice cultivation.
- nn, mn, nj, and sometimes to initial n: ao (a nn u m), dano (d a m n u m), nudo (n 0 d u m).
- Dano Plato, who played Kimberly Drummond, fell into a downward spiral of drug abuse that ended in her death in 1999, the result of a drug overdose.Advertisement
- In all his splendor, the audio-animatronic Abraham Lincoln, voiced by actor Royal Dano, gives an inspiring and emotional patriotic speech, which includes portions of the Gettysburg Address.
- Linda Dano (ex-Felicia, Another World, ex-Rae, General Hospital) has been featured in multiple articles and interviews on fashion and design.