Danilovna sentence example
- Pelageya Danilovna Melyukova, a broadly built, energetic woman wearing spectacles, sat in the drawing room in a loose dress, surrounded by her daughters whom she was trying to keep from feeling dull.
- Sometimes, as she looked at the strange but amusing capers cut by the dancers, who--having decided once for all that being disguised, no one would recognize them--were not at all shy, Pelageya Danilovna hid her face in her handkerchief, and her whole stout body shook with irrepressible, kindly, elderly laughter.
- Pelageya Danilovna began to recognize the mummers, admired their cleverly contrived costumes, and particularly how they suited the young ladies, and she thanked them all for having entertained her so well.
- "Now, why frighten them?" said Pelageya Danilovna.
- Yes, I will; Pelageya Danilovna, let me!Advertisement
- When they all drove back from Pelageya Danilovna's, Natasha, who always saw and noticed everything, arranged that she and Madame Schoss should go back in the sleigh with Dimmler, and Sonya with Nicholas and the maids.
- Owing to the present state of things Sophia Danilovna has gone to the Torzhok estate with the children, your excellency.
- As it was sealed up so it has remained, but Sophia Danilovna gave orders that if anyone should come from you they were to have the books.