Dania sentence example
- Just as in 335 he had crossed the Danube, so he now made one raid across the frontier river, the Jaxartes (Sir Dania), to teach the fear of his name to the outlying peoples of the steppe (summer 328).
- It was divided into five provinces: Semiryechia, Syr Dania, Ferghana, Samarkand and Trans-Caspia.
- 1007), whose fame rests on a dissertation on amicable numbers, and on the schools which were founded by his pupils at Cordova, Dania and Granada.
- For the fallow-deer, Cervus [Dania] dama, see Fallow-Deer.
- While still young he started on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, and travelling by way of Tangut, Khotan, Kashgar, Talas in the Syr Dania valley, Khorasan, Maragha and Mosul, arrived at Ani in Armenia.Advertisement
- Maya Herrera - Dania Ramirez plays Maya, one of the heroes with a dark, dangerous ability the gives Heroes a great deal of drama.
- Dania Ramirez starred in The Sopranos and Brooklyn to Manhattan.