Dangeard sentence example
- The investigations of Dangeard, Harper, Blackman, Miss Fraser and many others have also c~-~r~ 1
- The cytology of these forms is very little known; Dangeard states that there is a fusion of two nuclei in the chlamydospore, but this requires confirmation.
- 1905; Dangeard, "La Reproduction sexuelle des Ustilaginees," C.R., Oct.
- 63 (1905); Dangeard, "Sur le Pyronema confluens," Le Botaniste, 9 serie (1903) (and numerous papers in same journal earlier and later); Ramlow, "Zur Entwick.
- Basidiomycetes: Dangeard, "La Reprod.Advertisement
- Dangeard, " Recherches sur les algues inferieures," Ann.