Dandridge sentence example
- Henry was twice married, first to Sarah Skelton, and second to Dorothea Spotswood Dandridge, a grand-daughter of Governor Alexander Spotswood.
- In 1727 he was appointed one of the commission (of which William Fitzwilliams and William Dandridge were the other members) to mark the boundary between North Carolina and Virginia, concerning which undertaking he wrote (probably in 1737) The History of the Dividing Line.
- According to Dandridge, the portrait will become the centerpiece of his company.
- At the west end of the Walk, there is a silver gazebo with statues of four actresses: Dolores Del Rio, Dorothy Dandridge, Mae West, and Anna May Wong.
- In 1999, Halle Berry starred in the television movie Introducing Dorothy Dandridge.Advertisement
- Halle met second husband Eric Benet at a 1999 premiere party for Introducing Dorothy Dandridge.