Damson sentence example
- The buildings belonging to the homesteads are enclosed within an immense palisade, inside which a large expanse of fields is mostly planted with plum, damson, and other fruit-trees, surrounding the houses of the occupiers.
- (Phorodon humuli), which passes the winter and lives on the sloe and damson in the egg stage until the middle of May or later, and then flies off to the hops, where it causes endless harm all the summer (fig.
- damson jam.
- damson fruit and chocolate notes.
- damson trees.Advertisement
- damson gin on your behalf - best I can do.
- damson flavors, wrapped in ripe tannins.
- damson wine, vintage 2001!
- plummy, damson fruit flavors with smooth, integrated tannins.
- Plums are propagated chiefly by budding on stocks of the Mussel, Brussels, St Julien and Pear plums. The damson, wine-sour and other varieties, planted as standards, are generally increased by suckers.Advertisement
- Big blackcurrant nose, super big damson tannic fruit, low acidity.