Damiano sentence example
- Guerrier, De Petro Damiano (Orleans, 1881); W.
- He used to invite the contadini who had served Cosimo to a banquet on the day of Saints Cosimo and Damiano (the patron saints of the Medici), and entertained them with music and singing.
- Cosimo and Damiano, near the Via Sacra.
- Half a mile outside the town to the south-east is the convent of San Damiano, erected by St Francis, of which St Clare was first abbess.
- The San Damiano cross is rich in color and detail, so you need an extremely talented tattoo artist to ink it for you.Advertisement