Damas sentence example
- Damas Hinard has published the poem, with a literal French translation and notes, and John Hookham Frere has rendered it into English with extraordinary spirit and fidelity.
- In 333 he married the widow of his patron Damas, a distinguished and wealthy citizen.
- His father was Lieutenant-General Charles Daniel de Talleyrand-Perigord, and his mother was Alexandrine (nee) de Damas Antigny.
- Near Figuieres the legion was compelled to surrender, and Carrel became the prisoner of his old general, Damas.
- Fruits and flowers grew plentifully all about, and there were many of the delicious damas that the people of Voe were so fond of.Advertisement
- The young ladies are called "damas" and then young men are known as "Chambelán".
- Ideally, the Quinceanera will appoint seven damas and seven Chambelán, making a total of fifteen (including herself) people in the Court.