Dalby sentence example
- Dalby (London, 1906).
- Dalby, " The Economical Working of Locomotives," Proc. Inst.
- Dalby in the Engineering Magazine for September and October 1904.
- Dalby, London, 1906.
- Dalby (Proc. Inst.C.E.Advertisement
- Dalby, The Balancing of Engines with special reference to Marine Work, Trans.
- Dalby, On the Balancing of the Reciprocating Parts of Engines, including the Effect of the Connecting Rod (ibid., 1901).
- Dalby (London, 1906), where the inertia stresses brought upon the several links of a Joy valve gear, belonging to an express passenger engine of the Lancashire & Yorkshire railway, are investigated for an engine-speed of 68 m.
- Dalby, Balancing of Engines.
- Dalby, The Balancing of Engines (London, 1906), app. I.Advertisement