Dahshur sentence example
- long upon the edge of the valley from Giza to Dahshur.
- Starting from Cairo and going southward we have first the great pyramid-field, with the necropolis of Memphis as its centre; stretching from Abfl Rosh on the north to Lisht on the south, it is followed by the pyramid group of Dahshur, the more isolated pyramids of Medum and Illahun, and that of Hawgra in the Fayum.
- Of perhaps later date the two south pyramids of Dahshur show errors of 37 on 7459 and II on 2065 in., and variation of direction of 4 and 10 (P.S.
- Morgan, Dahshur; PA.
- remain at Illahan, Dahshur and Hawara.Advertisement
- was buried at DahshUr; he was followed by Senwosri II., whose pyramid is at Illahun at the mouth of the, Fayum.