Dahra sentence example
- Towards the Dahra district at the north-east end the fall is gradual and continuous, but at the opposite extremity facing the Atlantic between Agadir and Mogador it is precipitous.
- The Dahra and the Warsenis rose at the voice of a fanatic called Bu-Maza (" the goat man "), a Khuan of the order of the Mouley-TaIeb.
- The Beni-Manassir, who rose almost at the same time in the Dahra, were subdued soon after.
- In the vicinity of - Mostaganem are the Dahra mountains, honeycombed with caves.
- The Dahra range (see Mostaganem) overlooks the sea, and is separated from the Warsenis by the valley of the Shelif (see Atlas Mountains, Sahara and Tuat).Advertisement