Dagupan sentence example
- of Dagupan, the north terminus of the Manila & Dagupan railway.
- DAGUPAN, a town and the most important commercial centre of the province of Pangasinan, Luzon, Philippine Islands, on a branch of the Agno river near its entrance into the Gulf of Lingayen, 1 20 m.
- It is served by the Manila & Dagupan railway.
- Dagupan has a healthy climate.
- Dagupan has a small shipyard in which sailing vessels and steam launches are constructed.Advertisement
- Balivag is served by an extension of the railway between Manila and Dagupan.
- of Dagupan, the N.
- terminal of the Manila & Dagupan railway.
- It is served by the Manila & Dagupan railway, and the bridge across the Rio Grande is one of the longest in the Philippines.
- The first railway in the Philippines was the line from Manila to Dagupan (120 m.) which was built by an English corporation under a guaranty of the Spanish government and was opened in 1892.Advertisement
- Malolos is served by the Manila & Dagupan railway, and is a trade centre of considerable importance.