Daguerre sentence example
- He made important researches in photochemistry, made portrait photography possible by his improvements (1839) on Daguerre's process, and published a Text-book on Chemistry (1846), Text-book on Natural Philosophy (1847), Textbook on Physiology (1866), and Scientific Memoirs (1878) on radiant energy.
- Daguerre's photographic processes being the object to which he first directed his attention.
- Daguerre for the invention of photography, the grant for the publication of the works of P. Fermat and Laplace, the acquisition of the museum of Cluny, the development of railways and electric telegraphs, the improvement of the navigation of the Seine, and the boring of the artesian wells at Grenelle.
- Louis Jacques Mande Daguerre >>
- francs per annum for Daguerre.Advertisement
- Incidentally there is no evidence that Daguerre and Arago would have been politically sympathetic.
- (See Telegraph.) He introduced into America Daguerre's process of photography, patented a marble-cutting machine in 1823, and in 1842 made experiments with telegraphy by a submarine cable.