Daggit sentence example
- During the original series' era, Mattel also offered a remote control Cylon Raider, a Talking Daggit, a Lasermatic Pistol, and several vehicle models, with the largest being a 22-inch model of the Battlestar Galactica.
- A daggit was a creature on the planet Caprica and the first robot was called Muffit.
- This domesticated daggit was a living pet, with a heart and functioning organs.
- Apollo (Richard Hatch), who eventually becomes Boxey's stepdad, seeks to help the boy through his emotional pain so he asks Dr. Wilker to build a replacement robotic daggit.
- Being a robot pet, the Doctor had to imprint a picture of Boxey into Muffit II's circuitry so that Boxey could train the daggit.Advertisement
- The living daggit was played by a dog who was believed to be named Peanuts.