Corbett sentence example
- The first is to spend a vast fortune giving Ronnie Corbett round-the-clock protection.
- Corbett was appointed assistant doorkeeper of the Kansas House of Representatives in Topeka.
- Grundy (Harry H Corbett) is a newsagent with a very puritanical outlook on life.
- The eastern terminus of the Cape Coral Canal was marked by Corbett Mound some ten miles away.
- He reminds us that the seminal thinkers of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century were Mahan, Corbett and Richmond, not Laughton.Advertisement
- This character, played by John Corbett, used such a ring when he proposed to Carrie, played by Sarah Jessica Parker.
- The series starred Kate Mulgrew, Helen Gallagher, Ron Hale, Michael Corbett and more.