Contingent upon sentence example
- The cost of the product is contingent upon the dosage.
- A standard renter's policy may cost anywhere from $300 or more annually, contingent upon numerous factors.
- Upon the refusal of all these demands Sparta finally made the maintenance of peace contingent upon the restoration by Athens of autonomy to all her allies.
- At the new years reception of deputies King Humbert aroused enthusiasm by a significant remark that Italy intended to remain mistress in her own house; while Mancirfi addressed to Count de Launay, Italian ambassador in Berlin, a haughty despatch, repudiating the supposition that the pope might (as Bismarckian emissaries had suggested to the Vatican) obtain abroad greater spiritual liberty than in Rome, or that closer relations between Italy and Germany, such as were required by the interests and aspirations of the two countries, could be made in any way contingent upon a modification of Italian freedom of action in regard to home affairs.
- What to look for in a girls' bathrobe is entirely contingent upon what your daughter's personality is like (and what styles she likes).Advertisement
- While entry pay for military members is relatively low, promotion is not contingent upon the completion of a college degree.
- Raffles usually consist of a prize or a sum of money offered in a lottery, which is contingent upon a group of people buying raffle tickets.