Co-ed sentence example
- In high school and college, she played co-ed soccer and basketball.
- It is also a nice choice for large, co-ed gatherings.
- If the wedding shower will be co-ed, however, you want to give something that is appropriate for male and females.
- Edible favors, such as Recipes chocolate, Recipes candy, Recipes cookies, fortune cookies, gourmet coffee or tea packets, or personalized candy bars are also great for co-ed showers.
- Another twist is to have a co-ed shower, and invite both the future bride and groom.Advertisement
- Card games for bridal showers are a fun way to pass time at an all girl or co-ed get together.
- While selling their original and catchy phrase t shirts from the back of their van to fellow co-ed students while exploring the vast world, their company name, Life is Good, certainly became their very own mantra.
- I mean, I can't blame Brightlight Pictures for the ingenious plotline, but maybe they should have changed the story a bit so that co-ed zombies are wandering off to have lots of sex and get killed by humans.
- There are lots of co-ed activities from bowling to humanitarian volunteer work, but the key is to do things that you actually enjoy.
- For tweens and teens, will the party be co-ed?Advertisement
- However, unique to Camp Horizons is their equestrian camp for teen girls and their co-ed adventure camp that includes rock climbing, white water rafting, high ropes courses and even caving for the more adventuresome!
- Check out this lightweight men's hoodie, women's halter shirt, and co-ed intention pant.
- While some naked yoga classes are all men or all women, many are co-ed.
- Those in the other talent categories had to demonstrate a co-ed toss extension and a toss hands liberty.
- Is the party for only boys, only girls or co-ed?Advertisement
- If the group is co-ed and willing, you can even play "Spin the Bottle."
- If so, be sure to get a list of guests from both sides and consider fun co-ed activities.
- The former reality TV stars are brought together in a mansion in Mexico to compete in a co-ed battle of physical challenges.