Cholesterol-lowering sentence example
- Cholesterol-lowering effects of calcium carbonate in patients with mild to moderate hypercholesterolemia.
- One study even showed that the active ingredient, silymarin, was as effective as the cholesterol-lowering drug Probucol, while coming with the added benefit of significantly increasing HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Doctors prescribe statins, or cholesterol-lowering drugs.
- Cholestin has been available since 1997 as a cholesterol-lowering dietary supplement.
- As an added precaution, discuss taking vitamin D supplements with your doctor, especially if you take birth control pills or cholesterol-lowering drugs such as Lipitor to avoid any possible drug interactions.Advertisement
- Ulcer medications, antacids, and some cholesterol-lowering drugs may also inhibit the absorption of synthetic hormones.
- When the Smart Life company started to research products to enhance its Smart Food product line, they focused on specific ingredients offering cholesterol-lowering effects.