Chapter 11 sentence example
- In chapter 11 Paul calls them " false apostles " .
- Global Crossing, a long-distance telecoms carrier once valued at some $ 50 billion, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- Top Chapter 11 1 Open thy doors, O Lebanon, that the fire may devour thy cedars.
- In late January of 2009, Ashwell's company, Shabby Chic, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- In 1999, because of declining interest and revenue, Planet Hollywood International, Inc. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization.Advertisement
- There was improper accounting used for a confirmed bankruptcy plan, either Chapter 11 or 13.
- On February 10, 2010, the voluntary petition of Phoenix EQ Holding Company, Inc. for reorganization under Chapter 11 was converted to Chapter 7.
- On a separate note, Sharper Image was forced to file for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in 2008 largely due to litigation over the advertising of the company's Ionic Breeze product.
- But the impacts of skyrocketing jet fuel prices will have another, farther reaching result: some carriers will never emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- For example, corporations and partnerships can file for either Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy.Advertisement
- The hope behind Chapter 11 bankruptcy is that the reorganization allows debt payments to be restructured in a way that allows your business to meet its financial obligations from earnings yet to come.
- Such qualifying events include: your job loss or reduced work hours, your death, your Medicare eligibility or if you file for bankruptcy under Chapter 11.