Carvalho sentence example
- The Portuguese government, under the administration of Carvalho, afterwards marquis of Pombal, attempted to extend to Brazil the bold spirit of innovation which directed all his efforts.
- Leonor Maria de Carvalho, whose parents had been burnt by the Inquisition, while she herself had gone through an auto-dale in Spain and been exiled on account of her religion.
- Two days after the accession of King Joseph, Sebastiao Jose de Carvalho e Mello, better known as the marquess of Pombal (q.v.), was appointed secretary of state for foreign affairs and war.
- Maria Amalia Vaz de Carvalho, a highly gifted critic and essayist whose personality and cercle call to mind the 18th-century poetess, the Marqueza.
- Carvalho's made bad errors against much lesser opposition than Man Utd, some of which have led to goals being conceded.Advertisement
- Mouch, why would you " rather get rid od Carvalho ", what as he done wrong?
- Terry and Carvalho will shut up shop in the center.
- When our fullbacks get themselves together I expect Carvalho to throw tantrums on the bench.
- The insanity workout program is sold through its parent company, Beachbody, which also offers highly acclaimed programs like Tony Horton's P90X and Leandro Carvalho's Brazil Butt Lift.