Caruana sentence example
- Caruana, who became Director of Education.
- The prospect of an English blockade of Malta encouraged the revolt, of which Canon Caruana became the leader.
- Canon Caruana and other leaders of the Maltese aspired to obtain for Malta the freedom of the Roman Catholic religion guaranteed by England in Canada and other dependencies, and promoted a petition in order that Malta should come under the strong power of England rather than revert to the kingdom of the two Sicilies.
- This right was exercised to secure the nomination of Canon Caruana and later of Monsignor Pace.
- Caruana, Sull' origine della lingua Maltese.Advertisement
- While Tony splutters something incomprehensible about five tests, Peter Caruana, Gibraltar 's chief minister, outlines his plans.