Carthy sentence example
- 12; Archer, Report on a Journey in the Mekong Valley; Prince Henri d'Orleans, Around Tonkin and Siam (1894); M`Carthy, Report on a Survey in Siam (1894); Bulletins, Paris Geographical Society: H.
- M`Carthy, "The Province of Yunnan," in The Chinese Empire (London, 1907); L.
- M `Carthy, W.
- M`Carthy, Surveying and Exploring in Siam (London, 1900); Henri Mouhot, Travels in Indo-China (London, 1844) F.
- sir Sir Charles M`Carthy, the first governor appointed by Charles the crown, espoused the cause of the Fanti, but was M`Carthy's defeated in battle by the Ashanti, the 21st of January fate.Advertisement
- Sir Charles M ` Carthy was, however, governor for ten years (1814-1824), an unprecedented period, during which he did much for the development of the country.
- JUSTIN M`CARTHY (1830-), Irish politician, historian and novelist, was born in Cork on the 22nd of November 1830, and was educated at a school in that town.
- He also began a History of the Four Georges (1884-1901), of which the latter half was written by his son, Justin Huntly M`Carthy (b.
- Justin M`Carthy, amongst other works, wrote biographies of Sir Robert Peel (1891), Pope Leo XIII.
- The result was an enthusiastic vote of confidence in Parnell, moved by Mr Justin M`Carthy and seconded by Mr T.Advertisement
- The majority of 45 members - AntiParnellites, as they came to be called - went into another room, unanimously deposed him, and elected Mr Justin M`Carthy in his place.
- Eliza carthy!
- singularity of purpose and the band's rich and supple performance, this is Carthy's best album to date.
- With its singularity of purpose and the band 's rich and supple performance, this is Carthy 's best album to date.