Carre sentence example
- Vous pensez bien que ce serait une belle affaire que de se porter sur cette place (Dresden) en un bataillon carre de 200,000 hommes " (Soult, No.
- In 1567 James Carre of Antwerp stated that he had erected two glass-houses at " Fernefol " (Fernfold Wood in Sussex) for Normandy and Lorraine glass for windows, and had brought over workmen.
- It was mathematically treated by Louis Carre in 1705 and Koersma in 1741.
- It was formerly fortified, but all the ramparts (save the Fort Carre, built by Vauban) have now been demolished, and a new town is rising on their site.
- Carre, La France sous Louis XV.Advertisement
- Tschirnhausen and Louis Carre.
- C. Carre later adopted the same principle.
- Carre in France; but no very high degree of perfection was arrived at, owing to the impossibility of getting an anhydrous product of distillation.
- Flore Carre: Inspired by nature's flowers, the Flore Carre model is one of delicate, curving lines that seem to convey feminine youth.