Carquotes sentence example
- Short of visiting a dealership or used car lot that is a Black Book subscriber, there is only one place online where you'll find free Black Book auto values, CarQuotes.
- On the CarQuotes website, you must enter vehicle information as well as condition, accessories, and options, a replacement vehicle, and contact information including an email address and telephone number.
- Once all your information is entered, CarQuotes will email you a Black Book value.
- Keep in mind if you use this route, CarQuotes will inform subscriber dealerships of your name and telephone number based on the replacement vehicle information you entered.
- For example, if you say you want to replace your trade-in with a Honda Odyssey, CarQuotes will give your information to a Honda dealer who subscribes to their service.Advertisement
- Dealerships often use CarQuotes as a selling tool.
- Free Black Book values are only available through CarQuotes.
- If you choose to get a free Black Book value from CarQuotes, they will most likely pass your email address along to dealerships.
- These dealers are associated with CarQuotes, and they will contact you about your trade-in.
- Dealerships and used car lots use CarQuotes as a selling tool to aid them in getting an email customer database, along with information on trade-in vehicles and new car shopping habits.Advertisement
- If you obtain a Black Book trade-in value from CarQuotes and head to the dealership to trade in your vehicle, chances are you will not receive the price quoted by Black Book.
- Before you consider trading in your vehicle, check Kelley Blue Book, NADA, and Edmunds, and get a Black Book value from CarQuotes.
- Black Book car trade-in values are accurate, but keep in mind, if you decide to use CarQuotes, you may be contacted by a third party dealership via email or telephone.