Carolini sentence example
- Dummler, Poetae latini aevi Carolini, i.
- Poetae latini aevi carolini, vol.
- Many of the songs of the period appear in the Poetae Latini aevi Carolini, edited by E.
- Dummler will be found in the Poetae latini aevi carolini, Bd.
- xcvi.); "Vita metrica" in Poetae Latini aevi Carolini, vol.Advertisement
- Poetae Latini aevi Carolini, iii.
- He edited the first and second volumes of the Poetae latini aevi Carolini for the Monumenta Germaniae historica (Berlin, 1881-1884).
- It was in connexion with this controversy that Charlemagne wrote the so-called Libri Carolini, to which Adrian replied by letter, anathematizing all who refused to worship the images of Christ, or the Virgin, or saints.
- Diimmler has also published an authoritative edition, Epistolae aevi Carolini, vol.
- pp. 1-481, in the Monumenta Germaniae, and has edited the poems in the same collection: Poetae latini aevi Carolini, vol.Advertisement