Carolini sentence example
- Dummler, Poetae latini aevi Carolini, i.
- Poetae latini aevi carolini, vol.
- Dummler will be found in the Poetae latini aevi carolini, Bd.
- He edited the first and second volumes of the Poetae latini aevi Carolini for the Monumenta Germaniae historica (Berlin, 1881-1884).
- It was in connexion with this controversy that Charlemagne wrote the so-called Libri Carolini, to which Adrian replied by letter, anathematizing all who refused to worship the images of Christ, or the Virgin, or saints.Advertisement
- Diimmler has also published an authoritative edition, Epistolae aevi Carolini, vol.