Carnock sentence example
- He was a descendant of John, 1st or 6th earl of Mar, regent of Scotland in the reign of James VI., a grandson of Colonel John Erskine of Carnock.
- His son John Row (1568-1646), minister of Carnock, wrote a Historie of the Kirk of Scotland 1558 to 1637, which was continued to 1639 by his son, the third John Row (c. 1598 - c. 1672),.
- "ARTHUR NICOLSON CARNOCK, 1ST BARON (1849-), British diplomatist, was born in London Sept.
- He was raised to the peerage on his retirement, and took the title of Baron Carnock.
- John Row (1568-1646), the Church historian, held the living of Carnock, 3 m.Advertisement
- On Boston's recommendation, Hog of Carnock reprinted The Marrow in 1718; and Boston also published an edition with notes of his own.