Carne sentence example
- chili con carne and beef ribs.
- chilliorigins of chili, or chili con carne, are, well, lost in the mists of time.
- con carne, are, well, lost in the mists of time.
- The origins of chili, or chili con carne, are, well, lost in the mists of time.
- We supply a lot of components for ready meals such as chili con carne and beef ribs.Advertisement
- I like chili con carne but I hate those kidney beans.
- Local favorites include pan fried trout, chiles rellenos, enchiladas de carne and chicken enchiladas.
- Carne asada, fried shrimp, pizza, and fish tacos are popular items on the menu.
- Carne, in Cathays Park, where the registry of the university of Wales (of which the college is a constituent) is also situated.
- But when we look at the psalms themselves we see that they must originally have been a hymn-book, not for the Levites, but for the laity who carne up to Jerusalem at the great pilgrimage feasts, and who themselves remembered, or their fathers had told them, the days when, as we see in Ps.Advertisement
- At the instance of the emperor Justinian he adopted the proposition unus de Trinitate passus est in carne as a test of the orthodoxy of certain Scythian monks accused of Nestorian tendencies.
- Apelleiacos (lost), De paradiso (lost), De fato (lost), De anima (the first book on Christian psychology), De carne Christi, De resurrectione carnis, and De spe fidelium (lost), were all written after Tertullian had recognized the prophetic claims of the Montanists, but before he had left the church.
- Pelotas is the centre of the xarque or carne secca (jerked beef) industry of Rio Grande do Sul.
- Top tip: steer clear of Paul and Linda McCartney's chili non carne and Whitney Houston's candied yams.
- Arguunt nos quod jejunia propria custodiamus, quod stationes plerumque in vesperam producamus, quod etiam xerophagias observemus, siccantes cibum ab omni carne et omni j urulentia et uvidioribus quibusque pomis, nec quid vinositatis vel edamus vel potemus; lavacri quoque abstinentiam congruentem arido victui.Advertisement
- One of the candidates is a young asian woman, who comes out with a cheer that would be good for a junior cheerleading squad:Rancho Carne's Out on Top, All we know is Toro's ROCK!
- The imports include wheat, flour, Indian corn, jerked beef (carne secca), lard, bacon, wines and liquors, butter, cheese, conserves of all kinds, coal, cotton, woollen, linen and silk textiles, boots and shoes, earthenand glasswares, railway material, machinery, furniture, building material, including pine lumber, drugs and chemicals, and hardware.