Carnaval sentence example
- It was so early recognized as characteristic of Chopin that a magnificent example may be seen at the end of Schumann's little tone-portrait of him in the Carnaval: a very advanced Wagnerian passage on another principle constitutes the bulk of the development in the first movement of Beethoven's sonata Les Adieux; while even in the " Golden Age " of music, and within the limits of pure diatonic concord, the unexpectedness of many of Palestrina's chords is hardly less Wagnerian than the perfect smoothness of the melodic lines which combine to produce them.
- One of these events is the Carnaval, which is still celebrated in Italy, Québec, and Brazil, among many other places.
- The origin of Carnaval is a celebration that comes before Lent.
- Once one knows exactly why Carnival is celebrated, the wild party style of the Brazilian Carnaval makes a lot of sense!
- The Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro is world-famous for its size and style.Advertisement
- While Carnival style in Europe is somewhat singularly influenced, the Carnaval in Rio imports influences from many outside cultures, such as the African influence seen in the Samba dance.
- In Rio, Samba is one of the central parts of the Carnaval; you can't see images of the celebration in Rio without seeing some Samba dance Brazil influences.
- Whether you travel to Brazil during Carnaval season or not, you're sure to see the exciting influences of the Samba dance running through Brazilian culture.