Carmenere sentence example
- The principal vines grown in the Medoc are the Cabernet-Sauvignon, which is the most important, the Gros Cabernet, the Merlot, the Carmenere, the Malbec, and the Verdot.
- During the early 18th century, Carmenere was a major variety in the vineyards of Bordeaux.
- A 2000 Carmenere is well beyond its prime.
- Try the 2008 Terra Noble Carmenère Maule Valley Reserva, or a similar Maule Valley Carmenere from the current vintage.
- I've never tried a Carmenere that wowed me with its complexity but I've always been satisfied -- it is just good, rustic, single-dimensional grape juice that I can imagine drinking from a Bota bag while tramping in the hills.Advertisement
- Unlike other wines termed "rustic" Chilean Carmenere is usually soft around the edges.
- Chilean Carmenere has to be one of the best deals on the market these days.
- Bordeaux style wines can be made anywhere in the world, and contain single grapes or blends of red wine grapes such as: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petite Verdot, Malbec and Carmenere.
- Root 1 - These Chilean wines come in Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere, Sauvignon Blanc, and Chardonnay.
- Vina Montes - Another great Chilean winemaker, Vina Montes makes produces a number of affordable varietals, such as Pinot Noir, Carmenere, Sauvignon Blanc, and Bordeaux-style wines.Advertisement