Carlsen sentence example
- Carlsen, H.
- Boy George (real name George O'Dowd) hired a male escort, one Audun Carlsen for a photo shoot.
- According to Carlsen, the two did drugs and engaged in other various activities when he became uncomfortable.
- Carlsen left George's apartment with 300 of the 400 pounds he was supposed to be paid.
- After the meeting, Boy George allegedly sent Carlsen emails, accusing him of hacking into a computer - a charge that Carlsen vehemently denies.Advertisement
- All this harassing didn't stop Carlsen from meeting with George again a few months later, and that's where the kidnapping charge comes in.
- When Audun Carlsen arrived for his second meeting with Boy George, he says that the former pop star, with the help of a larger accomplice, grabbed him and handcuffed him to a "fixture" in Boy George's bedroom.
- Boy George allegedly left Audun Carlsen chained up in his bedroom for a while, only to return with chains and leather straps, with which he beat the man.
- Though the former Culture Club lead vocalist admits that he was angry with Carlsen, he is denying the false imprisonment charge brought against him.