Carita sentence example
- Maria della Carita, S.
- Other beautiful ceilings are to be found in the great hall and the hall of the Albergo in the Scuola della Carita, now the Accademia.
- Titian's "Presentazione al Tempio," painted for the Scuola della Carita, which is now the seat of the gallery, has been placed in its original position.
- Two other works, the Lalita Vistara and the Buddha Carita, give us - but this, of course, is later - Sanskrit poems, epics, on the same subject.
- Senart, 3 vols., 1882-1897; Buddha Carita, ed.Advertisement
- (3) Buddha Carita, by Asvaghosha, probably 2nd century A.D.
- Accordingly he settled down, with some companions, at the hospital of San Girolamo della Carita, and while there tentatively began, in i 556, the institute with which his name is more especially connected, that of the Oratory.