Carhartt sentence example
- Blue Collar Work Wear - Carhartt's reputation is all about rugged construction and attention to detail, and this reputation continues in Carhartt for kids.
- Find Carhartt overalls for kids at this site for kids from infants to size 16.
- Individuals who have experience working in outdoor environments may already be familiar with Carhartt men's clothing.
- Established in 1889 by entrepreneur Hamilton Carhartt, the company got its start producing overalls made of duck (a type of cotton canvas) and denim fabrics.
- However, Carhartt's visits to various towns and railroad stations quickly earned him a strong reputation in the industry.Advertisement
- This was no surprise, as a special type of overall created exclusively for railroad workers was Carhartt's first design.
- Focusing intently on setting a standard of excellence that all other companies would strive to achieve, Carhartt worked steadfastly through good and bad times alike.
- Carhartt also manufactures footwear and personal protective clothing (including flame-resistant and high-visibility pieces).
- Carhartt Rainwear: Work through even the most torrential storm with these dependable, sturdy and breathable garments.
- The Carhartt men's clothing selection is vast, but that type of wide and varied selection is just what any avid outdoorsman requires.Advertisement
- Opt for knit tops if you plan on logging plenty of time outdoors, and throw on one of Carhartt's heavyweight sweatshirts when it cools down.
- Though laymen may simply seek items that complement their everyday ensembles, the Carhartt shopper is typically searching for something more particular.
- Find Carhartt apparel and accessories online at Carhartt.com, or find a retail store near you by visiting the company's store locator.
- There, you'll find Salmon River Traders flannel jeans and Carhartt Fleeced Line Wo0rk Fit Jeans, but this look is a bit more expensive at $51.95.
- Brands include World Wide Sportsman, RedHead and Carhartt.Advertisement