Cardew sentence example
- In that known as the Cardew voltmeter, a fine platinum-silver wire, having a resistance of about 300 ohms, is stretched in a tube or upon a frame contained in a tube.
- Consider, for instance, a hot-wire instrument, such as a Cardew's voltmeter.
- His father, John Martyn, was a "captain" or mine-agent at Gwennap. The lad was educated at Truro grammar school under Dr Cardew, entered St John's College, Cambridge, in the autumn of 1797, and was senior wrangler and first Smith's prizeman in 1801.
- Compares with an earthenware slipware jug made by Michael Cardew in the 1930's.
- By Isobel Cardew Published: 01 October 2003 Simon Nash looked utterly nonplussed.Advertisement
- Our current housemaster of Coke House, Mr Gordon Cardew, also retires this summer.
- Leach and Cardew both made slipware pots early on at the start of the 1920s at Leach 's pottery in St Ives.
- Cornelius Cardew always had a love for the collective that transcended individual concerns such as career or fame.
- Paul Cardew creates whimsical, incredible teapots.
- Andy Titcomb parted with Paul Cardew to start his own pottery.Advertisement
- Cardew Concentration is an online Java based game of matching up Cardew Teapots.