Caravelle sentence example
- Priced between $45 and $125, Caravelle watches have the most contemporary styling of any Bulova watch collection.
- Caravelle is the brand of the everyday citizen, designed to fit the lifestyle of today's busy consumer.
- With dependability and affordability in mind, the Caravelle brand has just what you're looking for.
- A member of the Bulova Caravelle Basic collection, this men's model features a blue dial, stainless steel case and bracelet, and is water resistant up to 100 feet/30 meters.
- The Caravelle line of watches feature the most contemporary styles of any Bulova watch.Advertisement
- Especially suited for men in this line is the Caravelle Basic, a minimalist watch with a large ovoid face and stainless steel casing.
- If you're a sports buff, the Caravelle Sport watch is water resistant and well-suited for an active day (or night).
- Caravelle is Bulova's most price friendly line.
- Crafted in a more contemporary style, many of the watches in the Caravelle brand run less than $100 dollars.
- And although the Caravelle line might feature the lowest prices out of all the Bulova brands, they feature the same quality work that Bulova is famous for.Advertisement
- The Caravelle line features eight collections, two of which are exclusively for women.
- The brands that fall under the company umbrella include Accutron, Wittnauer, Caravelle and Bulova.
- These are Bulova, Caravelle Bulova, Accutron and Wittnauer.