Capsular sentence example
- r, The retinal portion of the same which, owing to the infolding, lies between gl, the corneagen or lens-forming portion, and pr, the post-retinal or capsular portion or fold.
- ripens into a berry-like, very rarely capsular, fruit with the three groups of seeds arranged in lines along the walls, but imbedded in a pulpy arillus derived from the stalk of the seed.
- The same characters will distinguish grasses from the other glumiferous orders, Restiaceae, and Eriocaulonaceae, which are besides further removed by their capsular fruit and pendulous ovules.
- capsular polysaccharides.
- capsular opacification.Advertisement
- capsular release.
- capsular advancement.
- capsular shrinkage has been under study for both the knee and the shoulder joints.
- capsular bag.
- dehiscers are bunched together, the fruit capsular, dehiscing explosively when mature.Advertisement
- eminence resection, medial capsular advancement.
- Prevention of pneumococcal pneumonia by immunization with specific capsular polysaccharides.