Capital-letter sentence example
- use an underscore, or start new words with a capital letter instead.
- It consisted of the following parts: - (a) A system of aeroplanes arranged like the capital letter T at a certain upward angle to the horizon and bearing a general resemblance to box kites; (b) a pair of very light propellers driven at a high speed; and (c) an exceedingly light and powerful petrol engine.
- inverse of a generator is represented by the corresponding capital letter.
- Use an underscore, or start new words with a capital letter instead.
- They slowly graduate to a fuller bottom at the hem to resemble the capital letter A.Advertisement
- Note that acronyms that are usually read as a word have an initial capital letter only (e.g.