Capillaris sentence example
- capillaris is similar to A.
- He founded his generalization to a large extent upon the observation that in Gloeosiphonia capillaris two cells completely fuse, and that only one nucleus can be detected in the fused mass.
- Other uncommon species may occur, such as hair sedge Carex capillaris, sheathed sedge C. vaginata and variegated horsetail equisetum variegatum.
- Northern species include yellow saxifrage Saxifraga aizoides and hair sedge Carex capillaris, both of which are locally abundant in flushed grasslands at Inchrory.
- E. aegyptiaca, with silvery-white plumes, maxima, elegans, pilosa, amabilis, pellucida, capillaris, plumose, are all elegant annuals.Advertisement