Capell sentence example
- In January 1680 Russell, along with Cavendish, Capell, Powell, Essex and Lyttleton, tendered his resignation to the king, which was received by Charles "with all my heart."
- Many others have been introduced, such as the Capell (fig.
- - Capell Fan.
- Notable examples are found in the Rateau, Ser and Capell fans, and where an electric generating station is available electric motors can be advantageously used instead of steam.
- Still in the end it was due in large measure to the learning and argumentative power devoted to this subject by the French Protestant scholar, Louis Capell, and, amongst others, by the English Protestant scholar, Brian Walton, that by the end of the 77th century this particular controversy was practically at an end; criticism had triumphed, and the later origin of the vowels was admitted.Advertisement
- Edward Capell >>
- In France, after Calvin's day, the Reformed church used besides Calvin's book the catechisms of Louis Capell (1619), and Charles Drelincourt (1642), and at the present time Bonnef on's Nouveau Catechisme elementaire (14th ed., 1900) seems most in favour.