Cantino sentence example
- The Council of the Indies claimed that since 1510 fleets and ships had gone to Florida, and Florida is shown on the Cantino map of 1502.
- The chart of the world by Juan de la Cosa, the companion of Columbus, is the earliest extant which depicts the discoveries in the new world (150o), Nicolaus de Canerio, a Genoese, and the map which Alberto Cantino caused to be drawn at Lisbon for Hercules d'Este of Ferrara (1502), illustrating in addition the recent discoveries of the Portuguese in the East.
- terricolous lichen assemblages and their bioprotective role in the El Cantino badlands, S E Spain.
- 2' 13" N., being placed on Cantino's Chart (1502) in lat.
- Jane Bevan Spatial and temporal dynamics of terricolous lichen assemblages and their bioprotective role in the El Cantino badlands, S E Spain.Advertisement