Cannock sentence example
- Cannock has tool, boiler, brick and tile works.
- in the northern part of the coalfield in Cannock Chase.
- There are extensive coal-mines in the district, forming part of the Cannock Chase deposit.
- lie the hills of Cannock Chase.
- Southward from the Pennines there may be mentioned, in the midlands, the small elevated tract of Charnwood Forest (Bardon Hill, 912 ft.) in Leicestershire, and Cannock Chase (775 ft.) and the Clent Hills (928 ft.), respectively north and south of the great manufacturing district of Birmingham and Wolverhampton.Advertisement
- His first preferment was the small vicarage of Cannock in Staffordshire; but he leapt into notice when holding a preachership at St Saviour's, Southwark.
- I guess Cannock Chase will be the local hangout with the peaks still not far away.
- Registered office Octagon House, 236 / 238 Walsall Road, Cannock, Staffs.
- The 20-year-old from Cannock was taking part in her first World games and surprised everyone after qualifying seventh for the event.
- CANNOCK, a market town in the western parliamentary division of Staffordshire, England, in the district known as Cannock Chase, 130 m.Advertisement
- Cannock Chase, a tract generally exceeding Soo ft.