Canina sentence example
- Canina, Via Appia, Rome, 1853).
- - Dog Violet (Viola canina), half nat.
- LUIGI CANINA (1795-1856), Italian archaeologist and architect, was born at Casale in Piedmont.
- - Head of Boa canina.
- Canina, L'antica citta di Veio (Rome, 1847); G.Advertisement
- creeping cinquefoil Potentilla reptans Creeping Thistle Cirsium arvense Dewberry Rubus caesius Dog Rose Rosa canina Downy Rose Rosa mollis agg.
- coleus canina that smells pretty foul but only when the cat rubs against it.
- Rose Selection Canina) - This would not come into our garden roses list were it not for the charming kind, Una, which has recently come from it.