Candybar sentence example
- The not-so-common swivelling form factor will certainly capture your attention faster than a more standard clamshell or candybar.
- More specifically, the candybar version of the RAZR (the SLVR L2, L6, and L7) has plenty of competition coming in from many fronts, including the UTStarcom-made Slice from Virgin Mobile.
- Although the clear plastic covers are available for swivel-type, slider-type, and flip phones, they are most commonly used with "candybar" style handsets where in there are fewer moving parts.
- Common and popular "candybar" phones include the Motorola SLVR (available in L2, L6, and L7 variations) and the Sony Ericsson W810i Walkman phone.
- While it may look like a regular candybar, the color display on this phone can rotate 90 degrees to provide a landscape-oriented screen, great for video watching.Advertisement
- The SLVR is the candybar version of the phone, whereas the RIZR takes on a slider phone form factor.
- Early phones that were dedicated to VoIP service only came in a standard candybar form factor and most required connection to a base station that was, in turn, physically connected to a router or broadband modem.
- Unlike the flip phone style of the 9500, the Motorola Satellite 9505 uses a more conventional candybar design with no flip-out portion.